Frequently Asked Questions
What ages are they suitable for?
From the age your little ones can sit up (6 months and above) there are opportunities for them to enjoy the toys.
Babies can climb before they can walk. We advise you use your discretion and knowledge of your children's abilities to provide them space and opportunity to explore safely under supervision.
We are yet to meet a kid under the age of 12 who doesn't want to climb but we recommend up to the age of 5 years to make sure they can get maximum fun. Measurements for the products are provided under each description.
The best thing about it is that they challenge themselves more as they get older. There is always a new way to use them. Which means you get years of value!
How hard is it to put together? What tools do I need?
Does the timber need to be treated?
How much is shipping?
- Small item (up to 5kgs) i.e. Tot Bot: $15 AUD
- Large item (up to 15kgs) i.e. Large Triangle: $25 AUD
- Multiple Items (up to 1000kgs) i.e. Multiple items: $40 AUD
How long does it take to receive the order?
Do you have sales or discounts?
What happens if I need to return the good or exchange it?
Dispatch & Shipping Policies
Order Changes & Cancellations
We may not be able to alter or add items to orders placed so please choose carefully.
Please choose carefully as cancellations are subject to a restocking fee of $20 or 10% of the value (which ever is more) due to order placement fees we incur that are non-refundable to us.
- Depending on the item's weight, size and quantity, different carriers and services might be used to deliver your order.
- Please double check your address is correct and correctly entered. We do not deliver to PO Boxes, orders with PO Boxes listed may be delayed while we seek a delivery address.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery if it is outside of our couriers delivery network. Our shipping rates are limited to mainland Australia, and exclude offshore islands and remote areas. A quote for shipping can be provided to these areas.
- There are no rush delivery services available for our deliveries due to the large size of the packages.
- While we are aware couriers sometimes don’t live up to our expectations and there can be lost and delayed parcels we ask for your patience and understanding. We do our utmost to assist with addressing any issues that occur during delivery but also rely on the courier company’s processes and systems to rectify any issues.
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you are facing issues, but also please do utilise the couriers tracking functions as quickly as possible to ensure faster resolution of issues.
- In the instance a parcel is not delivered or there is a delivery dispute by a customer the courier will undertake a series of checks to address it. Only once these checks have been undertaken can we take any further action.
- We do not offer refunds on items that are showing our courier service is able to evidence as ‘delivered’.
- If a parcel is deemed lost we can either refund or replace the item (subject to availability).
- Unless requested we do not provide Authority to Leave (unless this is overridden by Couriers due to COVID). Please check your tracking and if for some reason your delivery is missed, you are responsible for rearranging delivery or collection with the courier or from a parcel pickup location. We appreciate sometimes knocks on the door aren’t heard (we all have to use the toilet at some point!) but we aren’t able to verify whether a courier has visited. We will do our utmost to support timely and pleasant delivery!
Returns & Exchanges
- Goods must be checked within 48 hours of receiving them and customers must contact us immediately if you require any assistance. Please check the pieces thoroughly within this time. After this period we expect products to be well in use and cannot be held responsible for any lost or damaged pieces.
- The shipping cost for change of mind or exchanges is the responsibility of the customer, as well as a $20 administration & repackaging fee. Change of mind and exchange products must be in their original condition and packaging. They must not be constructed or used.
- If they products have been used or damaged they will not be eligible for refund or exchange. The full cost of return shipping will also be charged for return to you.
- Shipping costs for change of mind are not refundable and the full cost to MOOV baby of shipping may be charged.
- For faulty or damaged deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept returns that are not agreed by prior arrangement. We may request photos to better assess the issue.
- If notified within 48 hours and the fault can be determined remotely we will arrange a courier to collect the faulty/damaged items from you at an agreed date. The customer must be able to print a courier label. If these conditions are not met, the customer is responsible for arranging return of the item for inspection.
- Goods must be packaged securely. The courier requires them to be wrapped compactly in either plastic or cardboard.
- We will need to inform the company of the number of packages to be collected. We will not accept return of goods in a greater number of packages than originally provided.
- We will send you a package label that must be printed and securely and visibly attached to each package.
- The courier company cannot guarantee a shipping time. However, packages can be left undercover in a secure location if you are not there (excluding StarTrack). Please note packages are left at your own risk.
- Goods that are returned for assessment via our couriers will be invoiced to us. However, if the product is found not to have a problem or to have been damaged, you will be required to pay the transport costs for return and reshipping of the goods. An estimate of these costs will be provided to you before the product is collected.
- New products or refunds will be issued only after the original returned items have been inspected.