MOOV baby is continuing our lay-by scheme due to the many requests from our customers. Now you can organised, get prepared and spread the cost out of your orders.
All balances including freight must be paid by within three months of the order. Payments can be made as frequently as you like, for any amount. On placement of the order, please use the code LAYBY20, a 20% non-refundable deposit plus the cost of shipping will be charged upfront.
Terms of Lay-by Scheme
- Lay-by only applies to full priced items, which includes collections.
- No discounted items are eligible for lay-by unless specifically stated.
- A non-refundable deposit is payable immediately upon placement of the order. Shipping is also chargeable at this point, however, this is refundable if the order is cancelled.
- Further items may be ordered and placed on lay-by but full payment is required by the due date.
- Any cancellation of the order by the customer will forfeit the deposit.
- Return of any product for any reason, apart from manufacturing defect that was subject to lay-by will be regarded as a cancelled order.
- Once an order is placed and the non-refundable deposit paid a PayPal invoice will be created.
- The PayPal invoice will be available for you to access to make instalment payments against. The frequency and amount of payment is at your discretion.
- The price at the time of your order is final. No price increases or discounts will apply.
- Outstanding balances must be paid in full before items are shipped.
- Once the balance has been paid item(s) ordered will be shipped to you even if this is before the nominated due date.
- No partial shipments will be made.
- Lay-by is only available for orders of $150 or more, excluding shipping.