Pikler Play Cube
You can’t go over it (well you can actually, give it a try), you can’t go under it (ok you can’t), you’ll have to go through it (you can definitely do that)!
These Pikler play cubes are designed for the 6 month to 5 year age bracket. Their extra large size keeps even the biggest explorers engaged. Crawlers and explorers will love crawling through and around them, and the more adventurous tots can climb up and over.
We have also designed some additional sensory and imaginative play sides for your little one to enjoy posting, peek-a-boo, cubby making and toy house role-play. The possibilities are all there for your little explorer to discover.
Choose 1 x cube from our SIX available designs:
- I see straight through you: 4 closed sides + 2 open sides for entry and exit
- Catch me if you can: 2 open sides + 2 circle sides + 2 dowel bar sides
- Bear hunt: 1 closed side + 1 open side + 2 circle sides + 2 dowel bar sides
- Peek-a-boo: 3 circle sides + 1 side 9 small circle cut outs + 1 open side, 1 closed side
- Can't stop, won't stop (Minty feature cube): 1 closed side + 2 open sides + 2 circle sides + 1 dowel side.
- Peek & Hide: 1 closed side + 1 open side + 2 circle sides + 1 dowel bar side + 1 side 9 small circle cut outs
(p.s. don't see the design you want send us an email!)
They can be paired together or with the ramp/slide and triangles or boat to create your very own playground. Take a look at our range of play combo packages.
Made from hardwearing ply, with hardwood Australian timber dowels.
60 cm cube
Cubes are shipped flat packed for self-assembly.
Please note our orders can take 5-10 working days to be dispatched. Thereafter, delivery time is dependent on your location for delivery. We are only able to use a courier to deliver due to the large size of the items so cannot guarantee delivery times. There are no express shipping services available.
As our materials are natural, and sourced from Australian sustainable forests the timber may differ in colour depending on species and location of the forests. We trust you will embrace the uniqueness of our gorgeous Australian timber.
Climbing equipment should always be placed on a soft but sturdy play surface, never concrete or hard ground. Never leave your children unsupervised. We advise letting them explore freely, but always be within a safe distance to assist them if required.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Equipment should be kept dry and protected from the elements.