Featuring the newest member of our collection, the Pikler play cube alongside the pieces that give your little explorers ALL the thrills.
Save $25 with one of our newest collections. This combination of Pikler Play cube, the ramp/slide and small triangle hits all of the development needs for your littlest explorers and those bigger ones too.
The Shape Sorter collection includes the following items:
- 1 x Pikler Play Cube of your choice
- 1 x mini triangle
- 1 x ramp / slide
To order: Please select the options from the two dropdown boxes!
We now have SIX designs in the Pikler Play Cube available:
- I see straight through you: 4 closed sides + 2 open sides for entry and exit
- Catch me if you can: 2 open sides + 2 circle sides + 2 dowel bar sides
- Bear hunt: 1 closed side + 1 open side + 2 circle sides + 2 dowel bar sides
- Peek-a-boo: 3 circle sides + 1 side 9 small circle cut outs + 1 open side, 1 closed side
- Can't stop, won't stop (Minty feature cube): 1 closed side + 2 open sides + 2 circle sides + 1 dowel side.
- Peek & Hide: 1 closed side + 1 open side + 2 circle sides + 1 dowel bar sides + 1 side 9 small circle cut outs
Choose one of the ramp options:
- Climbing Ramp/Slide: One side half-dowel rungs, one side slide
- Rock Climbing Ramp / Slide (Rainbow): One side rock climbing holds in rainbow, one side slide
- Rock Climbing Ramp / Slide (Vanilla): One side rock climbing holds in vanilla, one side slide
Handcrafted in Australia using hardwearing and strong pine with Australian hardwood dowel rungs, these products are made to last.
Take a look at our product descriptions for more information on dimensions on each product.
Items are shipped flat packed for self-assembly.
Please note our orders can take 5-10 working days to be dispatched. Thereafter, delivery time is dependent on your location for delivery. We are only able to use a courier to deliver due to the large size of the items so cannot guarantee delivery times. There are no express shipping services available.
As our materials are natural, and sourced from Australian sustainable forests the timber may differ in colour depending on species and location of the forests. We trust you will embrace the uniqueness of our gorgeous Australian timber.
Climbing equipment should always be placed on a soft but sturdy play surface, never concrete or hard ground. Never leave your children unsupervised. We advise letting them explore freely, but always be within a safe distance to assist them if required.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Equipment should be kept dry and protected from the elements.